Overview of Assignm,ents

I am very excited for many of the assignments of this class because they combine both reading and creative writing. I love that it is set up in blog format and I have more creative control over my assignments than I would in other classes. It is also a huge breath of fresh air not to have to write reading response essays, I would much rather go the creative route. The thing I am most excited about for this class is the final project because it is something that I will get to work on and grow with creatively over the semester. The extra credit option for exploring the growth mindset further is really interesting to me and I will probably act on it often, I would really like to implement this idea into my future classroom.
Source: Elizabeth Chapman on Flickr 
This is a great view on the growth mindset!

Comments