Week 8 reading and writing




This photo titled "Pond" comes from Jennifer C. on Flickr
I chose this image from one of my previous stories because I think it is a very beautiful picture that shows a sense of peace, which is something that I really need.

Overall, I feel that the writing assignments in this class are working really well for me! I have had a rough semester and it has been very easy for me to get behind on assignments- I feel like the assignments in this class are clear enough for me to understand but allow me a great level of freedom which I really enjoy! As far as my blog goes, I really like it! I like the way it is laid out and I feel that it is very easy to navigate. I know that it is missing some assignments but I am happy with it overall. Now, for my project, I have a lot of work to do! I like the way it is laid out, but I am not very familiar with Google Sites, so I am trying to focus on learning more about it. Once again, my portfolio is missing some things because I have gotten behind in this class, but I plan on using this week to add to and edit my portfolio. I feel that my greatest accomplishment in this class has been my blog  and the two extra credit writings I did. My favorite readings so far have been Rama and Sita's love stories! So far, my reading notes have been helpful me- I have been using those blog posts to overview the plot of the stories and brainstorm writing ideas which is helpful because everything I need to write is all in one place.


Looking Forward, I just need to get on top of  my work and readings so that if I have an emergency like I've had this semester, I have some wiggle room to catch up! I think I would like to take this week to both get ahead in the class and to review the past readings.

Comments